At Tillges our dedicated team is excited to work with you and your care team! It is our goal to provide each individual with the utmost care and highest-quality orthotic and prosthetic products and services available in the industry.
Tillges practitioners have been certified by the American Board of Certification (ABC) or work under the direction of a certified practitioner. Practitioners are also licensed by the Minnesota Board of Podiatry.
Tillges embraces modern technology, while maintaining traditional values, to provide orthotic and prosthetic services that enhance the quality of life of every person we serve.
Our Core Values
- We will own it, learn from our experiences and strive for continuous improvement.
- Always take responsibility for your actions.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We put the well-being of our patients, referrals, co-workers and the company before our own.
- It is our commitment to listen, understand and deliver superior outcomes.
- We believe it is more than what we provide, it is how we think and act.
- It is about bringing new ideas, techniques and talents to life.
- It is the driving force behind our culture and who we are.